- Take a hands-on role in the planning and execution of molecular and cellular characterization workflow in the Sound discovery platform
- Perform experimental design, setup, execution, and analysis
- Generate technical reports and share progress at internal and external meetings
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures
- Work with biology team and company leadership to develop novel concepts, compounds, and technologies that advance our strategic goals
- BS in molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry, bioengineering, or related fields
- Experience with enzyme assays, cloning, qPCR, protein and nucleic acid purification
- Strong problem solving and communication skills, ability to work in a team environment
- Passion for building a sustainable food and agriculture system.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.
Please send your resume and contact details to [email protected].